[mapserver-users] graticule label position

Shorthouse, David dshorthouse at eol.org
Wed Oct 5 12:15:02 EDT 2011

Brent,

Tics are not so much a big deal. If I understand correctly, something
like this cannot be avoided?

http://www.simplemappr.net/?map=1110

What I'd rather have is the labels positioned around the outside edge
of the image (i.e. horizontally and vertically) rather than arcing and
disappearing.

Thanks,

Dave