[mapserver-users] Remote SLD doesn't work with ms4w

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Tue Oct 11 10:48:08 EDT 2011

On 11-10-11 11:19 AM, Andrey Maraev wrote:
> hello there! Can anyone show me an example of SLD for mapserver which
> using OSM data (shapes).

Hello,

Yes in fact during the past FOSS4G WMS Benchmarking exercise we did
create many SLD documents for MapServer layers that access OSM data, and
you can view them all at:
http://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/foss4g/benchmarking/wms/2011/mapserver/sld/

Also, we did hear many many complaints from other software teams in this
exercise that MapServer SLDs are problematic (/unusable in other
software engines).  So if you find SLD issues with MapServer and want to
be the champion to improve its support, please do file tickets in
MapServer's issue tracker.

Thanks!

--
Jeff McKenna