[mapserver-users] Cairo and text elements

Jefferson Williams jefferson.d.williams at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 10:01:34 EDT 2011

Thanks.  I agree it's largely a Cairo issue at this point, but the decision
to move to Cairo for SVG output has broken existing processes (for me, at
least) with no workaround except downgrading -- unless that user-submitted
Cairo patch works, which I will look into.  I just wanted to see if anyone
else was concerned about this and had any thoughts, but I will also try to
talk to the Cairo group about it.  However, the latest release of Cairo
(1.10.2), came out nearly a year ago, so I'm not sure how actively it is
currently being developed.

--

Jeff Williams