[mapserver-users] Clustering based on a classified column

Stephan Holl stephan.holl at intevation.de
Wed Oct 19 09:19:28 EDT 2011

Dear mapservers,

I am playing arround with the CLUSTER-directive and I am going fine.

Though there are some questions left I cannot answer by myself and the
documentation.

Is it possible to cluster a POINT layer based on a specific attribute
columns? THis column is the  basis of the classification of the layer.

What I want to achive is adding a label to each CLASS if the
Cluster:FeatureCount is > 1.

The docs do not make it clear for me if CLUSTER:GROUP or CLUSTER:FILTER
is the correct stuff. Neither of them work during tests.

Could someone tell me if this could be done with the CLUSTERing?

And the bonus-question: if this is possible, are validation-pattern
taken into account within GROUP or FILTER?

Looking forward to your suggestions.

TIA

Best regards

	Stephan

--
Stephan Holl <stephan.holl at intevation.de> | Tel.: +49 (0)541-33 508 3663
Intevation GmbH, Neuer Graben 17, 49074 OS  |  AG Osnabrück - HR B 18998