[mapserver-users] Re: Mapserver Projection Errors

SixDegrees paulcarlisle at comcast.net
Thu Oct 20 05:17:44 EDT 2011

I can try an example without that parameter, but the layers are machine
generated and use a GDAL function to extract the Proj.4 string from the
image file, so I don't have much control over their format. Although it
probably wouldn't be difficult to extract a single argument if that's the
cause of the problem. In any case, I'll give it a whirl when I return
tomorrow.