[mapserver-users] Re: color loop for attributes in map file

Gery gamejihou at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 20 05:47:07 EDT 2011

Thank you Stephen and sorry for my late answer, I forgot to check here
because I wrote before in this forum and anyone never answered me. Yeah, the
500-colors idea I posted is crazy, I think it is much better to make a query
and show what I want based on eg. intersections. I tried that but the
command line in the map file didnt work, but however it works perfectly in
postgis, I'll make a post with this, so please I will appreciate if you
could take a look at it.

Thanks again.

Gery