AW: [mapserver-users] Mapserver Projection Errors

SixDegrees paulcarlisle at comcast.net
Thu Oct 20 06:00:37 EDT 2011

Is this example correct? This is a cut-and-paste of what is generated by our
code, as are the other examples shown earlier:

   PROJECTION
      "+proj=longlat +ellps=WGS84 +towgs84=0,0,0,0,0,0,0 +no_defs"
   END

Should each argument have a '+' in front of it, or only the first? Note that
I'm already trimming excess whitespace off the strings; gdal seems to add a
space at the end of the string.