AW: [mapserver-users] Mapserver Projection Errors

Eichner, Andreas - SID-NLKM Andreas.Eichner at sid.sachsen.de
Thu Oct 20 06:23:28 EDT 2011

>    PROJECTION
>       "+proj=longlat +ellps=WGS84 +towgs84=0,0,0,0,0,0,0 +no_defs"
>    END

AFAIK this example should be OK...

> Should each argument have a '+' in front of it, or only the
> first?
..and yes, each argument needs the '+' and it should be a single string
enclosed in quotes as in the example you've given.

> Note that
> I'm already trimming excess whitespace off the strings; gdal
> seems to add a space at the end of the string.
I think spaces at the end are not a problem. How is GDAL involved here?
How do you generate the map files? And how is map file generation
related to QGIS?