AW: [mapserver-users] Sporadically "Cannot create OCI handlers"

Meine Toonen meinetoonen at b3partners.nl
Wed Oct 26 04:16:47 EDT 2011

Thanks for the reactions!

@Andreas: I tried without close_connection=defer, and the error doesn't occur anymore. So it seems like it is solved, but as you said, kinda hard to debug. The mapserver version is 5.6.3 and it supports fastcgi.

@Jeff: Will ask the maintainer of the mapserver/database to use the commandline tools to check the querystring. Thanks for the suggestions.

With kind regards,

Meine Toonen
B3Partners BV