[mapserver-users] How can I set the output format of WFS getfeature request to text/html?

jjwang jaja0506 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 22:10:38 EDT 2011

The default output format is gml.
How can I set the output format of WFS getfeature request to text/html?
I tried to add "outputformat=text/html" to the query string.
But I got an error message "msWFSGetFeature(): WFS server error. 'text/html'
is not a permitted output format for layer 'nt', review wfs_formats
setting."
So I added *"wfs_formats" "text/html"* to the map file both map level and
layer level.
Still doesn't work.

JJ