[mapserver-users] template in class

Steve Lime sdlime at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 10:57:27 EDT 2011

A class template basically allows you to change the output
presentation for one class versus another. For example I might want to
display data for a "forest" landuse type totally different from a
"prairie" type. Or I might want to make only one class queryable and
not others. It's a lightly used option to be sure...

Steve