[mapserver-users] Re: WMS/WFS Mapserver Projection Error

Rahkonen Jukka Jukka.Rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Tue Sep 6 09:57:02 EDT 2011

Hi,

I just confirmed with Mapserver 6.0 that if I use "wfs_getcapabilities_version"  "1.0.0"  in WEB - METADATA then I get back WFS 1.0.0 version of GetCapabilities document with the plain service=WFS&request=GetCapabilities.  However, if I add &version=1.1.0 I get back the version 1.1.0 document. That's also what the documentation suggests. It might be good to have an option to switch off WFS version 1.1.0 totally as long as there are clients sending requests with the highest supported WFS version but without knowing what to do with the GML3 they are getting back if the axis order is reversed.

-Jukka Rahkonen-