[mapserver-users] getFeatureInfo html with special characters in datasource

Jörg Thomsen jt at mapmedia.de
Fri Sep 9 06:01:15 EDT 2011

hi,

I'd like to get a html-feature-info like

Niedersachsen
167

I get both, 'Niedersachsen' and '167' from the same table-column of the
database and I need the line break between them. When I use
'Niedersachsen<br>167' in the Atrributes, mapserver changes the brackets
into the html-entities and i get
'Niedersachsen&lt;br&gt;167'
which is shown as 'Niedersachsen<br>167' in the browser-window.

Are there any special-characters I can use in the database or is there
an other solution?

Jörg