[mapserver-users] RE: mapserver 6.0.1 and cairo SVG

Raivo Alla snaperski at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 09:37:23 EDT 2011

Thanks!
A step forward!

This way it suggest me to declare TEMPLATE in the WEB section. Hence the
question: how should I put this SVG output file in html template?
SVG file itself was generated in TMP folder, filename contains randomly
generated numbers...
I would like the browser to display the SVG output on the run.

Thanks again,
Raivo

Hi,

Works as an url encoded format=image%2Fsvg%2Bxml from browser.

I do not know if this is how it should be, though.

-Jukka Rahkonen-