[mapserver-users] Parsing error in LAYER's DATA

Carlos Ruiz boolean10001 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 15 13:30:39 EDT 2011

Hi all,

I've noticed that there's a parsing error with the layer's DATA "the_geom FROM ( ... ) AS x USING UNIQUE y USING SRID=z". If I wrote "USING SRID = z" Mapserver throws an error about the query syntax. It looks that it always must be "SRID=z" to work.

I tought it was the version (I was using 5.6.6) but I've noticed that with the 6 versions stills the same.I know that this could sound as a silly thing but it took me to much time to catch and solve this simple thing.

IC Carlos Ruiz