[mapserver-users] Yellow lines over generated image (SOLVED)

Pete Deffendol pete at mdsc.com
Fri Sep 16 00:53:32 EDT 2011

On Sep 15, 2011, at 12:56 PM, Steve Lime wrote:

> Cool effect... Is this AGG output? Do the lines persist if you create the map with shp2img?

This is AGG output.  I have managed to solve the problem by making some changes to the OUTPUTFORMAT section of the mapfile that has worked fine for us for years.  Here is the original block:

OUTPUTFORMAT
  NAME png
  DRIVER "AGG/PNG"
  MIMETYPE "image/png"
  IMAGEMODE RGB
  EXTENSION "png"
  FORMATOPTION "INTERLACE=OFF"
END

And here is the new block:

OUTPUTFORMAT
  NAME png
  DRIVER "AGG/PNG"
  MIMETYPE "image/png"
  IMAGEMODE RGBA
  EXTENSION "png"
  FORMATOPTION "INTERLACE=OFF"
  TRANSPARENT OFF
END

I hope there's nothing out of the ordinary there, but it works for me, so I'm moving on.

Pete

--
Pete Deffendol
Senior Web Developer