[mapserver-users] recommended tile caching mechanism with `mode=tile`

thomas bonfort thomas.bonfort at gmail.com
Sun Sep 18 14:41:29 EDT 2011

There are no known limitations in running on windows, as it is based
largely on the cross-platform apr library. That said, I have
absolutely no idea on how to build stuff on windows, and so the build
files will have to be contributed before things can start moving on
that platform.

regards,
--
thomas