[mapserver-users] Abandoned railroad symbol

Bistrais, Bob Bob.Bistrais at maine.gov
Thu Sep 22 11:15:03 EDT 2011

I've been playing around with the symbology but I'm not getting my
spacing right.  I'm trying to create a symbol for abandoned railroad
track, looks like the standard RR symbol, a line with the crossties, but
dashed.  Here is my code.  Problem is, although I get a dashed line and
the crossties, the interval isn't correct, and I was wondering if anyone
had advice on making it more consistent so the crossties are always on
the dashed line:

  CLASS

    EXPRESSION ('[STATUS]' = '3')

# The crossties: