[mapserver-users] GetFeatureInfo Response from shapefile is wrong, also the Labeling

Stefanie Senn stefanie.senn at wheregroup.com
Tue Apr 3 04:37:26 EDT 2012

Hi all,

I have an problem with my GetFeatureInfo and also with the Labeling from shapefiles data.

I get the wrong parameters back.

For example:

If I make a gfi at my Layer "Contour Line" or have a look at the labeling I got the value "_4.4500000000e+002 back_". But normaly, if I open my shapfile "Contour Line" at QGIS or something else and make a querie I got the normal value"_430_" from the attribute column.

The strange thing is not all parameters get wrong back after a request.

Did anyone knows what can be the problem and now how to solve it?

Thanks,
Stefanie Senn

FOSS Academy Sommerschule 2012
GDI in 5 Tagen!