[mapserver-users] labels problem

Fernando Norte fernando at globalgeo.com.br
Tue Apr 10 08:11:39 EDT 2012

Hi Karina,

I need more information about your mapfile and font file to help you, try
to paste the code here or use http://pastebin.com/.
Try check if had any error in the mapfile, you can view this error just
showing the map with mode=map or declare a error log file in the mapfile
with: CONFIG "MS_ERRORFILE" "/path/to/file.log"

Maybe you not specify the FONT, or another error in mapfile.

Att,