[mapserver-users] Passing a mapfile via CGI

Brent Fraser bfraser at geoanalytic.com
Mon Apr 16 15:33:52 EDT 2012

Well, in this application I don't care about a feature's real-world
attributes (only the  geometry and their feature "class"), so I'm able
to pack all polygons into one table.  I then join the polygon table to
the feature class table to get the color, etc.

Are you representing each GPS trail as a separate layer?  So the user
can turn individual trail on/off in a layer control?

Best Regards,
Brent Fraser