[mapserver-users] MapServer 6.2.0 beta2 release

Richard Greenwood richard.greenwood at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 20:06:55 PDT 2012

I'm having a problem with the rendering of one of my layers with 6.2.
It's probably not a bug but rather that I'm doing something wrong. My
map file:

SYMBOL
  NAME 'solid'
  TYPE ellipse
  POINTS 1 1 END
  FILLED true
END

LAYER
  CLASS
    NAME "Zone X Shaded"
    EXPRESSION /^X, SHADED/
    STYLE
      SYMBOL 'solid'
      COLOR 128 128 128
      GAP 1
    END
  END
END

See the two attached images for the different renderings.
mapserv-6.0.gif is the desired rendering, mapserv-6.2.gif is the
rendering of the same map file with MapServer 6.2 beta2.

Any suggestions as to what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks,
Rich