[mapserver-users] Mapserver useful for ordinary sites or not?

Jeff Lake admin at michiganwxsystem.com
Wed Dec 5 11:31:51 PST 2012

If you want to use mapserver on a real linux host ...
contact me off list ....
All my cPanel hosted accounts have access to:

mapserver,
GDAL
postGIS enabled pgsql database
degrib
wgrib
wgrib2
GrADS
all the above are installed globally on a brand new CentOS 6.3 64bit
quad core i3

-Jeff Lake
MichiganWxSystem.com
AllisonHouse.com