[mapserver-users] mapcache: background color

Daniele Debernardi daniele at geosar.ch
Thu Dec 27 02:36:27 PST 2012

Hi,
I tried with your suggestion to use a mixed image format but with
unsuccessful results.
For my case I just need to force that black background color to white,
is there anyplace in
mapcache code where I can change it?

Any suggestion on which part of the code I have to look would be enough.

Thanks,
Daniele