[mapserver-users] PostGIS Connection String - Thread Issue?

Trent Pingenot pintj at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 3 11:16:16 EST 2012

Thomas,

That did it! I had tried removing the single quotes from the username, but not the db, but not both, I can't remember. By removing single quotes around
both the dbname and the username it started working.  It's still strange to me that it works with single quotes on all my other sites.

Thanks for your suggestion!

Trent