[mapserver-users] MapCache: returning blank tiles when outside restricted extents?

thomas bonfort thomas.bonfort at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 13:04:32 EST 2012

If your <tileset> does not contain a <source> element, then it is
considered read only and the caches will never be updated. In that
sense you would have a slightly different mapcache.xml file for your
seeder than for your webserver.
As for returning blank tiles, you have the <errors> directive that
does that (set it to empty_img)

--
thomas