[mapserver-users] Re: Multi-line labels

Lime, Steve D (DNR) Steve.Lime at state.mn.us
Tue Feb 7 16:05:20 EST 2012

Can you call the tile image from outside of the client? You might just be able to right click on the busted image and open it in its own window. In Firefox under "Tools->Page Info" you can also get access to the underlying image call. That will allow you to get at the underlying error message and you can debug from there.

Either the attribute 'ident' doesn't exist in the layer or something dies further down the labeling pipeline (missing font?). If you comment out the labelitem and set class TEXT (e.g. TEXT 'testing') do you get the same error?

Steve