[mapserver-users] Re: Compiling Mapserver

Alan Boudreault aboudreault at mapgears.com
Wed Feb 8 14:03:20 EST 2012

Checking the log.. we see that error:

gcc: error trying to exec 'cc1': execvp: No such file or directory

which is strange to me. I think that you'll get the same error just
trying typing gcc or cpp. Could you try to reinstall build-essential?

sudo apt-get install --reinstall build-essential

otherwise... make sure you are using a bash shell environment. I've seen
a post on the web talking about something like that.

Alan

On 12-02-08 01:44 PM, paulmaddock wrote:
> http://osgeo-org.1560.n6.nabble.com/file/n4376875/config.log config.log
>
> --

Alan Boudreault
http://www.mapgears.com/