[mapserver-users] Legend size problem in GetLegendGraphic request

Dejan Gambin dejan.gambin at coin.hr
Thu Feb 9 02:33:13 EST 2012

Thx Steve,

Shouldn't the request somehow take into account the KEYSIZE, that is always in pixels?

Anyway, I have reported this (before your email) as a bug: http://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver/ticket/4177

In the mean time, yes I could use KEYIMAGE, I just wanted to avoid it. Or I can make my points circles and use pixels for SIZEUNITS

dejan