[mapserver-users] Re: How to enable a spatial query with MODE=FEATUREQUERY (CGI mode)?

Eduardo Kanegae eduardo.kanegae at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 02:11:21 PST 2012

hi all,
Just to close this topic, I put it to work after the folloowing changes:

* mapfile
    - Tolerance = 0 at both layers (poly and point layer)
    - template is set at both layers
* web template
    - inserted a hidden html param named 'slayer' with value = poly_layer
    - inserted a radio html param named 'mode' with 'value' = featurequery

now, it's working! :-)

Eduardo