[mapserver-users] Re: Problem with Mapserver 6.0.1 and PHP Mapscript

Nick Friedrich nick.friedrich at geolock.de
Fri Feb 17 06:16:38 PST 2012

Mmh, ok. But in older Versions the output showed everything in the
object. I assume that there has been no complete rewrite of Mapscript
for Mapserver 6, so the appropriate methods must exist in older version.
Maybe they have been dropped.
I just thought, that it would be related to my problem, because older
mapserver versions showed a different behavior. With regard to your
statement it has nothing to do with my problem, so it doesn't matter.

Am 17.02.2012 14:09, schrieb Alan Boudreault:
> This is the only output you'll get from a var_dump:
>
> object(mapObj)#1 (0) {
> }
>
> until the appropriate methods for this will be implemented.
>
> Alan
>
> On 12-02-17 07:58 AM, Nick Friedrich wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> when using older mapserver versions var_dump returns not an empty
>> mapObj.
>>

>> Nick
>>
>> --

Nick Friedrich (Dipl.-Inf.)