[mapserver-users] dynamically changing data path and calculating scales

Smith, Michael ERDC-CRREL-NH Michael.Smith at usace.army.mil
Fri Feb 17 12:34:19 PST 2012

Punnet

You could use runtime substitution for this.

DATA "path/to/%month%/my.img"

And then send &month=11 in the URL.

You will also need a VALIDATION block for the substitution string.

VALIDATION
  "month"   "/^(0?[1-9]|1[0-2])$/"
END

The VALIDATION block would be at the LAYER level.

Mike

--
Michael Smith

Remote Sensing/GIS Center