[mapserver-users] draw line readinf from mysql

Murat Beyhan beyhan at deprem.gov.tr
Mon Feb 20 05:52:05 PST 2012

Dear friend,

I'm trying to draw a line using MySql database
the table in database as follows,

            id    lat1    lon1    lat2    lon2
20100308023229 40.1113 38.7901 40.0311 38.7428

actually using ogr connection I can draw point using ogr and mysql, but
How can I draw line using such database table, please help me and give
the idea...

Thanks

Murat
--