[mapserver-users] UTF-8 right to left text

Ian Walberg ian.walberg at airborne.aero
Sun Feb 26 19:39:49 PST 2012

Hello lists,

We cannot get all our Arabic text labels to display correctly, it appears that the incorrectly rendered text is not being drawn right to left. Some work and others do not.

Our assumption is that there are some non displaying codes we are missing but we do not know enough yet to work out if this is the case.

The data is in an sqlite database using an OGR connection.

Any ideas or experience that you can share would be fabulous.

Thanks

Ian