[mapserver-users] FOSS4G North America Call for Presentations Closes March 1

Paul Ramsey pramsey at cleverelephant.ca
Mon Feb 27 09:18:53 PST 2012

FOSS4G-NA (April 10-12, in Washington DC) is shaping up to be very
successful: nearly half of our 400 registration slots are already
filled, and lots of sponsors have signed on. Now it's up to you to
bring the magic!

If you are planning to speak at FOSS4G-NA, you must submit a
presentation abstract by March 1. Please don't forget!

  http://foss4g-na.org/abstract-submission/

The conference program is being organized around three tracks:
 * open source technology best practices and tips;
 * deployment case studies; and
 * emerging ideas and trends in open source.

We have space for about 50 presentations and 20 Ignite sessions, so
get your submissions in!

For more information, please visit our site at http://foss4g-na.org/.

Space is limited to 300 attendees only, so you should sign up today to
ensure that you can be a part of this exciting event!

Related Links:
 * http://foss4g-na.org/registration/ FOSS4G-NA Registration
 * http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/North_America_Regional/ OSGeo North
America Chapter