[mapserver-users] WMS for netcdf [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Kathleen Hirst K.Hirst at bom.gov.au
Tue Feb 28 14:52:40 PST 2012

Hi Puneet,

I tried the variable substitution and it didn't work as I don't think PROCESSING is one of the parameters supported.

I also looked at the link about WCS, but I only want WMS. I'm not sure how a tile index would work as I'm only using one file with multiple time bands.

Plus, I looked at "Changing map file parameters via a form or a URL", but wasn't sure of the syntax to change the band number.

Thanks

Kathleen