[mapserver-users] mapserv 5.6 -> 6.0 label symbol change

Richard Greenwood richard.greenwood at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 12:45:07 EST 2012

Steve,

The 5.6 behavior was more user friendly, but the work around is simple
enough that I don't think the issue deserves much attention. I put a
FILTER on the label field and got back to where I wanted to be.
  LABELITEM "NUMBER"
  FILTER ([NUMBER])

As always, thanks for your knowledge and insight.

Rich

--
Richard Greenwood
richard.greenwood at gmail.com