[mapserver-users] .NET SWIG Mapscript - Bug or Doc issue

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Wed Jan 11 10:03:07 EST 2012

Steve,

I have create a ticket for this problem

The user has provided an image of stepping through the code and a simple
example with C# code that reproduces the problems. I have helped him
find a work around, but I think we need to look at the bug and figure
out if it is SWIG or C# specific issue and clearly some additional doc
would be helpful to clarify some potential side effects if they are not
bugs. At the moment the bug is assigned to C#-mapscript.

On 1/10/2012 10:37 AM, Lime, Steve D (DNR) wrote:
> Looking at mapserver.h the opacity attribute of a styleObj is exposed via SWIG. So it should
> be mutable, so there's a documentation problem. You can read the mapfile, change the value
> and save the mapfile as a quick test.
>
> Can you try another language?

I don't have perl mapscript built here and it might be a while before I
can try it out here. Hopefully the ticket will better explain the problem.

Thanks,
   -Steve