[mapserver-users] display legend with WMS->Mapserver service

Bistrais, Bob Bob.Bistrais at maine.gov
Fri Jan 13 13:34:34 EST 2012

I have a couple map services that I can't get the legends to display on.
The services are WMS, but served up as MapServer services ( I am not
using the WMS directly, for operational reasons, kind of complicated).
Although the legends for these will display if I consume the WMS
directly, the legends don't show when consuming the WMS through
MapServer.  Is it possible to get the legend to display?  I'm guessing
that I need to put something more in the .map file?