[mapserver-users] Php MapScript processquerytemplate

Lucas Middleton lmiddleton at title-check.com
Thu Jan 19 09:32:56 EST 2012

Hello,

I am using Mapserver 6.0.1 and am having some trouble understanding exactly
how the method processQueryTemplate works in php mapscript.

I am unable to get processquerytemplate to return anything even though I
have verified that the proper template is set in my classObj object.

I threw together a quick query script with direct paths to my mapfile and
the Expression for a feature that I know to exist plugged in. I am receiving a query result
but processquerytemplate still isn't giving me anything back...

The documentation does not go in to much detail and I was hoping someone
could provide a more detailed explanation of what is supposed to be passed
to processquerytemplate and what is returned

Thanks,

-Luke