[mapserver-users] javascript in html templates

KenHeer1 kenheer1 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 16:52:43 EST 2012

I'm trying to figure out why the inline javascript I have stopped working
sometime back.

Basically, I'm getting the CGI variables back in a getfeatureinfo request
and doing simple "if, then statements" in some inline javascript to check
for a condition. I can see in Firebug that the html template file is put
together properly but anything inside my script tags is ignored. If I take
the resulting html page that is returned and save it as a normal html page
and check it, it displays fine. We are using Mapserver 5.6.6 in MS4W 3.0.1
(I think that's it).

Any input would be appreciated.