[mapserver-users] RE: javascript in html templates

KenHeer1 kenheer1 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 17:14:34 EST 2012

Thanks for the response. I was really at a loss as where to look because
everything worked fine in Firefox 3.4. This was the last version of Firefox
my field computers had installed and they are restricted to our private
intranet. It wasn't until we started looking at bringing the browser up to
date or using Chrome that we noticed there was a problem.

The page currently is just straight html and javascript but I'll check into
your suggestion. Thanks again.