[mapserver-users] WMS layer not dislaying only on certain computers

Bistrais, Bob Bob.Bistrais at maine.gov
Fri Jan 27 10:41:19 EST 2012

I'm not really sure if this is a MapServer issue, but I'm not sure where
to start.  We have an application which consumes several WMS services.
Two of our customers are not able to see one of the services on their
desktop computers.  They tried IE8, Firefox, and Chrome, but not able to
see that service (they ARE able to see the other services).

Other people in their building are able to see all the services without
any issue.  Also, my customer is able to see all the services on his
tablet with wireless connection.

I have control over the WMS services used by the application, I'm not
seeing any problems server side, and I can't replicate the problem they
have.  Does anyone have any idea what I should check?