[mapserver-users] Want to create a dynamic GPS Tracking using MapServer

Brent Fraser bfraser at geoanalytic.com
Tue Jan 31 11:34:19 EST 2012

Gozali,

   Due to the dynamic nature of the data, a spatial relational database
such as PostGIS would be a good choice for the data storage.  The tables
would depend on which features are important to you (positions, tracks,
etc).

   Populating the tables from GPS data would likely require some custom
coding.

There were a couple of sessions at FOSS4G 2007:

http://www.foss4g2007.org/presentations/view.php?abstract_id=83
http://www.foss4g2007.org/presentations/view.php?abstract_id=253

Best Regards,
Brent Fraser