[mapserver-users] Outlining label text

Ian Walberg ian.walberg at airborne.aero
Fri Jun 1 14:36:31 PDT 2012

As soon as I wrote this I think I have the answer.

This draws 2 outlines with the colour and outline colour the same.

The first one uses the outline width to extend the border around the
text.
The second one is bigger and a different colour we of course get an
outline.

Ian

STYLE
  GEOMTRANSFORM 'labelpoly'