[mapserver-users] MapCache - A way to delete a whole zoom level ?

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Mon Jun 4 07:20:28 PDT 2012

Ludovic' problem is that he is out of disk space so that is probably not
going to work for him. If he can not free some space to start with it is
likely he will have to delete the whole cache.

Ludovic, You might want to write an enhancement request to mapcache,
that requests each zoom level be put into a separate database file so
that it is easy to monitor the disk space each zoom level uses and to
quickly remove a zoom level with a system level file delete.

-Steve W