[mapserver-users] Period in a getmap with time dimension

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Wed Jun 20 10:16:35 PDT 2012

FYI I checked the code the other day and there seems to be some code to
support ranges. I wonder if it is just plain broken and not working, or
if this specific range value falls in a limit case that would need
fixing. Perhaps Marc-André could test further and report his findings.

Daniel

On 12-06-20 12:22 PM, Steve.Toutant at inspq.qc.ca wrote:

> A workaround could be to use a proxy/wrapper for your layer and generate
> your time series in php per example, and let php launch the request...
> steve
>

> *"Lime, Steve D (DNR)" <Steve.Lime at state.mn.us>@lists.osgeo.org*
> Envoyé par : mapserver-users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org
>
> 2012-06-19 15:40

> 	Marc-André Trottier <marcandre_trottier at hotmail.com>,
> "mapserver-users at lists.osgeo.org" <mapserver-users at lists.osgeo.org>
> cc
>
> Objet
> 	Re: [mapserver-users] Period in a getmap with time dimension
>

> I’m not aware of plans to handle this. It’s going to take a developer or
> a user with interest and energy.
>
> Steve

Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/