[mapserver-users] GRID - how to display labels not in degrees

Alexandre Dube adube at mapgears.com
Wed Jun 20 12:16:44 PDT 2012

Hey Jeff,

   Yes, it worked without setting any interval, but that made me realize
my mistake.  The interval values are in degrees when using 4326, so
switching to 900913 they must be in meters.  Setting them to more proper
values, such as 1000000 instead of 2 did the trick.  It works fine.

Thanks,

Alexandre

--
Alexandre Dubé