[mapserver-users] draw line readinf from mysql

Murat Beyhan beyhan at deprem.gov.tr
Thu Mar 1 03:55:34 EST 2012

Dear All,

I have solved to read data from virtual data access using ogr and Mysql

but my mapserver gives an error message, Please let me know What I'm
doing wrong.

the map file layer for drawing line as follows

  LAYER
  NAME sfault1
 connectiontype ogr
   CONNECTION '<OGRVRTDataSource>
<OGRVRTLayer name="dynamic">
<SrcDataSource>MYSQL:dynamic,user=root,password=mysql_passwd,host=localhost,port=3306,tables=lineview1</SrcDataSource>
<SrcSql>select eq_id, geom from lineview1 where eq_id like "%eq_id%"
</SrcSql>
<GeometryType>wkbLineString</GeometryType>
<GeometryField encoding="WKT" field="geom"/>
<MySQL_FID>eq_id</MySQL_FID>
</OGRVRTLayer>
</OGRVRTDataSource>'
  DATA sfault1
  STATUS default
  TYPE line
  CLASS
 name "Kaynak Fay1/Source Fault"
  SYMBOL "cline"
   SIZE 6
  COLOR  0 255 255
 END
END

ogr vrt  can access succesfully
to mysql as follows

[murat at localhost stations]$ ogrinfo -ro -al test.vrt
INFO: Open of `test.vrt'
      using driver `VRT' successful.

Layer name: dynamic
Geometry: Line String