[mapserver-users] Setup advice please?

pcreso at pcreso.com pcreso at pcreso.com
Fri Mar 2 20:26:21 EST 2012

Cheers Steve.

I don't think this changes the answer much... whether mapcache, tilecache or mapproxy is used, the time to set up a working server with 50Gb of geotiffs I would have thought would be pretty similar.

So: can anyone experienced in this area suggest what sort of time is
reasonable to expect a competent team to set this up in a professional
way, with reasonable supporting docs, etc? Remembering we have a
supported server to work with.

Thanks,

   Brent Wood